Job Title - Administrator
Location - Barton Upon Humber
Excellent Salary on offer from £21,000 - £24,000 per annum
Our client, Wren Kitchens, is the UK's number 1 kitchen retailer! They are a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about kitchens. With over 100 showrooms spread across the country, they've been a leader in the industry for over 35 years and continue to go from strength to strength.
They deliver a world-class customer experience at all times and offer amazing career opportunities within the business!
We're recruiting Administrators to join Wren Kitchens busy Head Quarters on a temporary contract.
In 2020, Wren Kitchens was proudly named #1 top-rated retail workplace in the UK. In addition to this, The Telegraph recognised us as the fastest-growing bricks and mortar retailer and the Sunday Times ranked us as the 12th largest, privately owned company in the UK.
* Experience in kitchen installations is desirable but not essential.
* Maintain an efficient, organised approach to all tasks whilst ensuring a world class level of customer experience.
* Attentive with a strong focus on the customer experience.
* Passionate with the ability to take ownership of customer queries and confidently resolve issues where required.
* Ability to effectively organise and prioritise your workload.
* Ability to multitask along with effective diary management.
How you'll be rewarded:
* Free access to our state of the art on site gym, open 24/7.
* Monday to Friday workdays!
* Enjoy subsidised meals in our two fantastic restaurants.
* Free onsite parking.
* A private Flyer bus is available to take you to and from work, enabling you to save on bridge fees!
* Free refreshments brought directly to your desk throughout the day.
* Free Eye Test
* Free uniform
* Nationally recognised qualifications available after 6 months continuous service
* A Fantastic training programme and opportunities for career
This role you will be responsible for:
* Take full ownership of open installations of your allocated case book, ensuring the installations are completed quickly and efficiently.
* Resolve customer issues which may be experienced during an installation both pro-actively and re-actively.
* Schedule visits with the Field Installation Managers if decided necessary and hand over relevant details.
* Proactively resolve any customer queries and issues through various channels of communication.
* Demonstrate empathy and clear understanding when liaising with customers in a professional manner.
* Ensure that you are always working with a cost-effective approach, managing cost control for reaching resolutions on your assigned jobs.
* Work closely with the Quality Assessor team to identify any concerns with installer workmanship or overall standard.
* Ensure all information is presented accurately when attending update meetings with key stakeholders.
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply now or call Alice or Katy, on 01482 699100!
If you do not hear from us within 14 days, this may mean your CV has not been shortlisted to the next stage. We do apologise due to the high volume of applications; we may not be able to contact everybody.