Brook Street are currently recruiting for a small number of Administration Officers to work with a large public sector client within the Legal Sector.
- Full time hours, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (approx.)
- Pay increase after 12 weeks
The client is a centralised Administration Office responsible for the delivery of the legal and justice system. They provide administrative support to several sites across the catchment area. You will be based at the Gateshead Law Courts and will be responsible for a range of administrative duties. Duties may include;
- Data Entry
- Preparing Papers and Files for Onward Dispatch to various sites
- Call Handling
- Email communications
- Liaising with Magistrates to build effective cover across all sites as required
- Other general admin duties
Successful candidates will have;
- Excellent IT and data entry skills
- Strong communicator and confident in dealing with difficult situations
- Ability to identify, prioritise and plan effectively
Successful candidates will be subject to a security clearance, therefore candidates with a transferable DBS on the update system would be highly advantageous.
£7.70 - £8.36, increasing to £9.59 after 12 weeks. Pay rates specified to National living wage.
The position is temporary for 3 months but with a view to be extended further.