Location - Immingham / Grimsby
Pay Rate - £10.73 per hour - Shift Allowance available up to £15.00
This role provides a fantastic opportunity to serve the Government and your Country.
You will gain experience within a range of duties and positively affect some of the challenges facing your country today. The role is in relation to the movement of goods containers, recording the manifest, entering details onto computer, recording movement of goods, and checking the manifest again against what is in the container.
You will update computer systems and will need to be computer literate (training will be provided).
Brook Street are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. Our client is committed to creating a welcoming, inclusive workplace where all our people can bring their whole selves to work and perform at their best
These roles are Reserved. You;
- must: Hold a full UK and valid passport;
- must: be able to provide all ID documents we need to complete your pre-employment screening and security clearance. These roles are subject to CTC (counter terrorist check) clearance.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- a strong sense of personal ethics and integrity;
- they enjoy interacting with colleagues, members of the public and external stakeholders;
- the ability to build relationships and thrive working as part of a team;
- a desire to develop.
A full UK driving licence (manual) is essential - Immingham - Grimsby location
Pay Rates & Benefits
- £10.73 per hour + overtime and unsocial hours rates + 34 days holiday accrual.
- Uniforms will also be provided.
Full-time. You may be asked to work on a 24/7 shift pattern.
If you are interested, please apply now.