A temporary, full time Support Adviser role has become available to work in Crewe within a Government body as an Administrative Officer. The adviser will be paid at £10.37 per hour
The role has great transport links to: Sandbach, Winsford, Knutsford, Macclesfield, Congleton, Northwich.
Key tasks/ Duties and responsibilities.
- Screen consultations, which involves:-
- Data entry and history search of our data bases using data bases.
- Use of internet to access data bases to check planning applications and supporting data.
- Use of mapping database to identify site and potential issues.
- Selection and preparation of standard letters. Issuing low risk responses to customers within agreed or statutory deadlines.
- Prioritising all assigned work to ensure all deadlines are met, through personal mailbox management and document organisation.
- Ensuring all correspondence and documents relating to a consultation are saved on the database, leaving a clear audit trail.
- Dealing with Members of Public customer queries by email, letter and telephone and deliver high customer service, managing customer expectations.
- Monitor deadlines, chasing advisers for response and when appropriate, negotiating extension deadline with customer.
- Communicate effectively with members of other teams to ensure all queries are efficiently dealt with and meet customer service Standards
Skills and knowledge.
- A demonstrable ability to learn new areas of expertise in order to fulfil the tasks relevant to the post
- Awareness of the planning system and its processes
- Experience of providing advice to customers
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date CV through to Grace Foulkes and complete an online registration at www.brookstreet.co.uk/gov-apply or contact the branch on 01512426106.