Brook Street are currently recruiting for an Administration Officer/Court Clerk position working within a large public sector organisation. The Central Newcastle-based location is highly accessible via public transport.
This role would be perfect for you if you are:
- Experienced in admin and have strong IT skills
- A confident communicator
- Experienced working with members of the public
- A strong multitasker
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in the legal sector and develop an understanding of the administration side of the court/tribunal process. You will cover anything from managing and maintaining case files and database systems to clerking within Court sessions ensuring they proceed smoothly and supporting high level officials to complete their responsibilities.
- Pay rate is £7.70 to £8.36 per hour (specified to National Minimum/Living Wage)
- Pay rises to £9.59 per hour after 12 weeks
- Full time
- Monday to Friday
- Temporary assignment until end of June with a strong chance of extension
- Looking to start ASAP
Is this role seems like the right one for you, please submit your CV!
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you do not hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.