We are looking for detail orientated candidates to work for our client. This will be a temp position, with the view to extend.
Location: Various Locations
Hours: Shift work averaging at 37 hours a week.
Pay: £10.56 per hour
About the Company:
This company is part of the work and pensions family and delivers working age support.
If you can keep your cool in high pressure situations and deliver outstanding customer service then you could be who we are looking for. You will be required to provide excellent customer service and to follow well-established procedures. Some independent judgements will be exercised when carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Making decisions regarding benefit entitlement by examining the available facts.
- Assessing claims and dealing with enquiries via electronic means
- Supporting the Department's aim that digital will become the primary contact channel for all claimant services.
- Being part of a team responsible for creating and working in a service delivery environment to support the delivery of excellent customer service, quality and performance
Skills required for the role:
- Strong knowledge and experience of IT packages such as Microsoft office, excel and outlook
- A good listener
- Customer focused
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Suitable administrative experience
There will be training, and support provided to the successful candidate where necessary.
If you are interested in applying, please submit a CV.
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
THIS IS A TEMPORARY CONTRACT, SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL REQUIRE A DBS CHECK