Immediate opportunities are available with our client, the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) who are looking for Administrative Officers to work within Job Centres across the UK.
As an Administrative Officer you will be required to work within a DWP allocated office / building, dealing with both inbound telephone and online queries from the general public and advising on the best way forward for their employment status in line with government guidance.
What you'll need to do:
- Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers and employers.
- Make decisions regarding benefit entitlement by examining the available facts.
- Assess claims and dealing with enquiries via electronic means.
- Support the Department's aim in the digitisation of all claimant services.
- Be part of a team responsible for creating and working in a service delivery environment to support the delivery of excellent customer service, quality and performance.
What we'll need from you:
- Customer focused and able to deal with customers compassionately.
- Resilience, able to work in high pressurised environments.
- Availability for the full duration of your assignment.
- Proof of your right to work in the UK and DBS clearance in the last 3 months.
- Able to work in an office environment where social distancing will be adhered to.
Our client the DWP delivers services to over 20 million claimants and customers a year. The DWP is responsible for helping people move into employment, supporting pensioners and protecting some of the most vulnerable in our society. As an essential public service, they help people lift themselves out of poverty and to stay out of poverty, through work, saving and support.
Please note we will only contact successful applicants.