Brook Street are recruiting on behalf of the of the environment agency for a temporary administrator to join their team until March 2021. The role initially be based working from home due to COVI19 pandemic but may eventually be based back in the office in Rothley.
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
This role is a 37 hour working week, the hourly rate of pay is £ 12.08.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below.