These Administration roles are based in Ashford however, we have coaches available to transport you from Folkestone Town Centre to Ashford and back. Coaches are deep cleaned and sanitised daily. All social distancing measures apply.
If you are looking for a long term, temporary role to start immediately, look no further. We're hiring now for Administration Officers to carry out a range of administration functions on goods before they are cleared in to and from the United Kingdom.
Due to the nature of the role, requests for home and remote working will not be possible but you can be assured of a safe, modern and comfortable environment to work in. We have two shift patterns available with differing pay rates as follows:
Day Shifts, 7am - 7pm, four days on, four days off, £10.28ph
Night Shifts, 7pm - 7am, four days on, four days off, £13.01ph
About the role:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for customers
- Gathering information directly from customers accurately
- Inputting information into systems, ensuring details are entered correctly and promptly
- Resolving issues/queries or escalating to a line manager as necessary
How you would fit in:
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills, a flexible approach and a positive attitude
- Availability for the full duration of your assignment
- Willing for a Health provider to assess your ability to carry out the role safely and effectively
- Ability to work a continental shift pattern which includes early, late and night shifts
- 23 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday (pro rata)
- Full training will be provided
- Full PPE provided for the duration of your assignment
Interested? Please don't hesitate to apply now by emailing your CV and our team will be in touch.
HMRC in partnership with Brook Street are committed to an organisation that reflects the very best of 21st century Britain and encourage applications from all backgrounds and circumstances.
We're proud to be a 'Disability Confident Employer' and we were the first organisation to be 'Clear Assured', which recognised our efforts to recruit and retain employees with disabilities.
To date we have been recognised by the Times Top 50 Employers for Women, named a Stonewall Star Performer, and listed by Business In The Community as an inclusive employer for race.