Our Public Sector client is currently looking for Administration Officers to work within their Courts in Telford. This will be Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm however the successful candidate must have a degree of flexibility in line with the needs of the Courts. This will be on an initial three-month temporary basis with the possibility of further extension.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and be comfortable working with people. You will need to be resilient and able to show professionalism during your work. Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Pre-court admin work such as data entry, filing and scanning
- Preparation of court papers
- Answering calls such as standard enquiries and passing messages to others.
- Collecting and delivering files and bundles to the judiciary and clerks ensuring they have the necessary papers
- Straightforward drafting such as acknowledgements and receipting, confirmations, court orders, warrants etc.
- Opening, sorting, distributing and dispatching post as required
- Providing information related to proceedings
- Manage remote hearings
- Must have strong knowledge of Word and Excel
The pay rate for this position will be NMW for candidates under 25s for the first 12 weeks then rising to £9.78. For those 25 and over, the pay rate will be £8.87 for the first 12 working weeks and then rise to £9.78.
This role will be subject to referencing and a disclosure check, which you will be initially required to make payment for but will be fully refunded after 4 - 6 weeks in post.
If you feel that you would have the necessary skill set for this role and ready to take on a new challenge, please apply online. Due to the high volume of applications for this role we may not be able to contact every candidate who applies.