A temporary, full time Admin Officer role has become available to work in Crewe as an Administrative Officer. The adviser will be paid at £11.60 per hour
The role has great transport links to: Sandbach, Winsford, Knutsford, Macclesfield, Congleton, Northwich.
Key tasks/ Duties and responsibilities.
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Skills and knowledge.
- A demonstrable ability to learn new areas of expertise in order to fulfil the tasks relevant to the post
- Awareness of the planning system and its processes
- Experience of providing advice to customers
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date CV through and complete an online registration on our website or contact the branch on 01512426106.