Do you have administration experience and a desire to work in the public sector?
If so, we have an opportunity within HMRC for an Admin Officer!
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate or show potential that they will:
* Work flexibly and as part of a team, working with and maintaining professional relationships with all colleagues and customers
If this sounds like the role for you then please call 0113 2154308 or apply directly online!