Are you confident and able to talk to anyone? Do you have a passion for excellent customer service? We currently have fantastic temporary opportunity for an administrator to join a team within one of our Public Sector clients based in Newcastle City Centre, who are involved in the judicial system.
This is fantastic opportunity to join an established local Government Department. If you enjoy working as part of a busy office and providing first-class assistance and advice to customers, then we want you to apply for this role.
To succeed in the role, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Customer Service as your number 1 priority
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Proficient in systems as well as prepared to learn new in-house systems
- Internet savvy - happy and comfortable negotiating your way around systems and folders
- Enthusiastic in all that you do
The role is as an Administration Officer supporting the business dealing with both internal and external customers. Duties will include, but not be restricted to:
- Call Handling
- Dealing with written queries and Emails
- General Administration
- Reviewing Case Files and Preparing Briefs within specific timelines
- Creating and updating records on the in-house computer system
- Data Entry
- Ad Hoc duties as and when required by the client
This is a 5 month initial assignment, depending on start date, but has the opportunity to be extended beyond that initial period. The job is based on a 37 hour week, working Monday to Friday. Location is ideal for public transport. This client also offers an excellent Pay Rate that starts at £9.06 per. hour. And increases after 12 weeks to £9.78 per. Hour.
If this job is for you, please apply. Looking forward to hearing from you!