We currently have vacancies for a small number of administrators to join a team within one of our Public Sector clients based in North Shields. The Client is involved in the administration of the Probate process for Wills etc.
This is fantastic opportunity to join an established local Government Department. If you enjoy working as part of a busy office and providing first-class assistance to customers, then we want you to apply for this role.
In order to succeed in the role, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Fast and Accurate Data Inputting Skills
- Proven IT Skills, with a good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Ability to plan your day and prioritise work well
- An effective Team Player
- Strong communicator who exhibits a professional manner
Duties will include, but not be restricted to:
- Post Handling, Recording and Dispatch
- Checking and Preparing Papers and Files
- Progressing work through a defined end to end process
- Creating and updating records on the in-house computer system
- General Administration
- General photocopying and filing
- Ad Hoc duties as and when required by the client
This is a 3 month initial assignment, depending on start date, but has the opportunity to be extended beyond that initial period. The job is based on a 37 hour week, working Monday to Friday. Location is ideal for public transport, and also has free parking. This client also offers an excellent Pay Rate of £10.86 per. hour.
If this job is for you, please apply below. We look forward to speaking with shortlisted candidates.