A fantastic opportunity has opened up to work full time in a temporary position in Liverpool City Centre, within a Government body as an Administration Officer. This role is for 3 months with possible extension.
The role starts at £7.98 an hour increasing to £10.60 an hour after 12 weeks of work.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support, they will need to follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Photocopying, filing, posting or proof-reading data
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure to working within a similar role, dealing with administration and customer service on various levels, computer and communication skills are vital for this role, the successful candidate will need to go through security clearance, start date ASAP pending clearance and references.