Do you like working in a team environment? Maybe you have experience with customer service or Data Entry. If so, then this interesting position has become available with the Ministry of Defence working as a Loss of Entitlement officer.
The role is full time working in an office based in Honington filled with a team to work with. It would be working Monday to Thursday from 8.30 - 16.30 and on Fridays you can finish half hour earlier. Rate of pay is £11.01 per hour.
If you find yourself having good communication skills, experience as a office administration and have a knowledge of using Microsoft packages such as Teams then this position is for you. If you enjoy talking to others then you can use that to your advantage by taking inbound and outbound calls to both the public and internal staff. The job role would include:
- Preparation of mail & emails
- Correspondence with occupants/ Military Chain of Command Welfare Agencies/ Local Authorities in relation to loss of entitlement to occupy SFA within UK
- Issue notice to Vacates to ensure legal process are initiated in line with the guide from Central Legal Services
- Calculate charges for occupation in accordance with data from Homes & Communities Agency .
- Inform occupant & recoverable team of charges
- Input information that is relevant onto the Information Management System
- Input information and end service pay deductions on Join Personnel Administration
- Issues cessation of entitlement certificates and proportionality assessments
- Prepare statements of Truth/ Legal document
- Liaise with solicitors over all issues relating to court action, Order for Possession & Warrants for eviction
Interviews will be held via Microsoft Teams and the pay rate would be £11.01 per hour.
Apply online today to be considered for this position and if shortlisted, we will be in contact within 5 days!