A fantastic opportunity has opened up to work full time in a temporary position in Liverpool, within a Government body as an Administration Officer. This role is for approx 10 months with possible extension. You will be working 37 hours a week Monday to Friday. The pay rate starts at £7.98 per hour for the first 12 weeks, after 12 weeks of work have been completed it goes up to £10.60 per hour.
The role will involve but is not limited to:
- Maintenance of the intake spreadsheets
- Case ownership of work streams.
- Monitoring cases that are currently going through the appeals process
- Maintaining case progression spreadsheets.
- Monitoring mailboxes
- Providing feedback/updates to case owners
- Monitoring non-compliance and breach reports
- Completing travel documentation applications.
- Providing the first line of contact for telephone enquiries on a 9am-5pm rota.
- General office admin duties.
If you are interested in the role please apply online or if you require any additional information please call on 0151 242 6106 and speak to either Elouise or Holly.