Do you have a passion for excellent customer service? We currently have fantastic temporary opportunities for a small number of Administrators to join a team within one of our Public Sector clients based in Central Newcastle.
This is fantastic opportunity to join an established local Government Department, especially if you enjoy working as part of a busy office. If you also have a great eye for detail and accuracy, then we want you to apply for this role.
In order to succeed in the role, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Customer Service as your number 1 priority
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in systems as well as prepared to learn new in-house systems
- Enthusiastic in all that you do
The role deals with the administration behind the processing and handling of important documentation between this Government function and the General Public and Legal Professionals. Duties will include, but not be restricted to:
- Call Handling
- Dealing with written and counter queries
- Processing of Payments
- Logging and Distribution of Post
- Document Audit Trails
- General photocopying and filing
- Creating and updating records on the in-house computer system
- Data Entry
- Ad Hoc duties as and when required by the client
This is a 3 months assignment, depending on start date, and is based on a 37 hour week Monday to Friday. Location is ideal for public transport. This client also offers an excellent Pay Rate of £9.45 per. hour.
If this job is for you, please apply by clicking on the link below.