The Ministry of Justice - Administration Officer
Location: Bradford City Centre
Salary: £8.36 per hour increasing to £9.59 per hour after 12 weeks
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension or a permanent placement, at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Administration Officer to join the Team at the Courts with our client, The Ministry of Justice based in Bradford City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that offers training and a great working environment.
- Dealing with enquires from members of the public and professional organisations by telephone, letter and email
- Providing information based on the courts, and related procedures and processes
- Covering phones and the customer service counter
- Liaising with other courts and court users
- Inputting and updating information on office databases
- Assisting the Office Team by carrying out basic administrative duties
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work within a team
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Competent user of Microsoft packages
- Excellent customer service
We are working very quickly to fill this post so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*