Are you looking to expand your skills in a professional, credible environment? We would like to offer you the perfect opportunity.
Brook Street has been chosen as a recruitment partner to hire temporary Admin Officers for The Rural Payments Agency, giving you the chance to gain invaluable experience in the public sector.
We are currently recruiting for a number of temporary roles for the site at York City Centre, Foss House.
As an Admin Officer, your role will provide administrative duties e.g. paying claims and setting up applications. You will need to gain an understanding of the current guidance and regulations and based on these you will be responsible for;
* Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data
* Undertaking transactional processing of claims
* Working at pace with high quality and accuracy
* Liaising with fellow team members regarding queries on claims and agreement processing
* Communicating with customers regarding claims, amendments and recoveries in writing and on the telephone
TYPICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Effective IT Skills, experience of using word, excel and other windows based applications
* Good customer service skills
* Ability to input data efficiently and accurately
* A positive attitude to (temporary) employment and be available for the duration of the assignment
* Excellent location with free parking
* Flexible working hours - 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
* Competitive pay rate
Please contact Oliver or Arran on 01904 628741 or email if you are interested in the above role.