A new role has become available to work for a Government body as an Administration Officer. The role will be working from home, for at least 2 months on a temporary contract. The hours will be Monday - Friday, 9-5, 37 hours per week, and the pay rate will be £11.55 an hour.
The roles include (but are not limited to):
- Processing, recording and triaging of incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Supporting the work of Correspondence Officers and other colleagues within the department;
- General business support and administration tasks.
- Excellent written English skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- IT skills including Microsoft Word and Outlook
Candidates invited to sit and pass an English Language Skills Assessment, including a data entry test. Any successful candidates will need to undergo pre-employment checks prior to starting.