Administrator Officer for Residential Services
Hourly rate £9.30
Hours- Monday-Friday 36.25 hours per week.
BS Social Care is one of the UK's leading recruitment specialist, we specialise in sourcing and placing skilled individuals into roles within the social care sector. We offer a range of benefits such as:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing Incentives
- Training Opportunities
- Annual Leave
And many more!
The role of the Administrator officer is to work in conjunction with managers and staff within a residential service, to assist in the provision of efficient and professional support services. Your duties will be to keep records up to date, attend support service meetings taking effective notes and producing and distributing the minutes in a timely manner. Your skills will be utilised in organisation of the service in terms of training days, maintaining and developing risk assessments and care plans and reviewing these. Reporting of any handover issues to the senior team leaders.
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
- Honest and Reliable
- Able to work as part of a team
- Organised and able to meet deadlines efficiently
- Experience in report writing, minute taking.
- Experience and skills in risk assessment and risk management.
- Minimum of 1 years paid work experience in a social care setting
- Basic I.T Skills, including word processing and spreadsheets
- DBS on the update service
If this sounds like the role for you or you simply want to know more please call Lucie or Emma on 01772 400100