We currently have two positions available as an administration officer working for our client within HMRC. This is a long term temporary assignment.
Hours: 37 hours per weeks, flexi time is available
Salary: £8.36 per hours increasing to £8.77 after 12 weeks
About the HMRC:
HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) was formed on the 18 April 2005, following the merger of Inland Revenue and HM Customs and Excise Departments. Work is still continuing on our office restructuring programme. We are here to ensure the correct tax is paid at the right time, whether this relates to payment of taxes received by the department or entitlement to benefits paid.
- Registering, opening and closing cases
-Gathering data and analysis
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Dealing with customer queries by telephone
- maintaining and updating databases and spreadsheets
- Can work flexibly and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work independently and take responsibility of work and personal development
-Strong IT knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook
Individuals who are successul for this role will receive full training.
We are working quickly to arrange interviews for this role. If you are interested please apply now!