Administration Officer - Working from Home
I am currently recruiting for a Long Term Temporary Role - Working From Home for a Large Government Department
This role provides a fantastic opportunity to work from home for a large central government department. Please note, however, you will be required to attend one of the following locations to collect IT equipment, and on occasion for training: Croydon, Cardiff, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, Solihull
You will be working in a fast-paced department working to tight deadlines, and you will be able to meet demanding performance targets within a tightly controlled quality framework.
Your duties will include:
- Completing assessment of application forms
- Following procedures to help with decision making
- Helping to answer queries
- Entering data to specialist systems
Brook Street are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. Our client is committed to creating a welcoming, inclusive workplace where all our people can bring their whole selves to work and perform at their best
- Must: Hold a full and valid passport;
- Must: be able to provide all ID documents we need to complete your pre-employment screening and security clearance.
These roles are subject to CTC (counter terrorist check) clearance.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience of using Microsoft Office applications
- A strong sense of personal ethics and integrity;
- Enjoy interacting with colleagues, members of the public and external stakeholders;
- The ability to build relationships and thrive working as part of a team
- The ability to enter data accurately
Pay Rates & Benefits
£11.10 per hour
34 Days Annual Leave (Including Bank Holidays)
Working from home, 37 hours per week between the core hours of 8am and 6pm