Up to £22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Brook Street is working with our Belfast city centre client to recruit a full time and permanent Administration / Facilities Assistant to join their expanding team
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with facilities management, including liaising closely with contractors and suppliers
- Manual work such as moving desks/ equipment
- Answering phones and taking messages
- Preparing briefs (paper and electronic)
- Opening post and Post duties and deliveries when required (DX, hand deliveries, Royal Mail)
- Photocopying, scanning, and printing documents on behalf of other colleagues
- Filing. Binding, Updating indexes
- Assisting with the opening and closing of files on Liberate
- Uploading and copying CDs and USB media (both internal and external)
- Stationery orders
- Creating Partner rota for post
- Essential - at least 2 year's experience in a similar role
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines under time constraints.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent knowledge of PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
- Strong communication skills and be able to take direction.
- Enthusiastic, quick to learn and able to and work under pressure.
- Flexible in your approach to work and time management
- Experience of working in a busy legal role
- Experience working within a professional services environment
Hours are office hours - Monday to Friday
Salary will start on 22k per year
Please send CV to Colleen Farquharson via the apply link