My Public Sector client based at Birmingham Airport are looking administrative and Processing Operatives to take on a role until potentially July 2021 with the possibility of extension.
This role will require you to be able to commit to full time working which will include flexibility and unsociable hours and/or weekend working. The shifts will be between the hours of 0600 and 2200 (One late and one early).
As part of this role, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparing test samples for analysis and interprets results
- Collate results and upload to digital solution
- Ensure orderly entry of subjects onto the testing site
- Provide guidance to subjects on swabbing as requested and ensure clean booths
- Ensure crowd control and social distancing is maintained
- Provide administrative support
- Responsible for ensuring subjects have registered and are eligible for testing
- Meeting, greeting and reassuring participants where necessary
For this role, the ideal candidate will possess the following skill set:
- Speak English fluently
- Good literacy skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Good front facing customer service skills
This position will require you to have a basic disclosure check done. This will cost £23 which Brook Street will refund back to you pending successful compliance checks and completing 4 weeks in post.
You must be comfortable working in a customer facing environment and be able to commit to the shift times and a start date in the next few weeks. In return, the client is offering a pay rate of £13.06 per hour.
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this role, please apply online with your most up to date CV. We are expecting to receive a high volume of applications and therefore, may not be able to offer feedback to all applicants.