Senior administrator required in Greenwich/ Woolwich area for the NHS
This NHS role is located in between Greenwich and Woolwich we are looking for someone who can easily commute to this area
Your duties will include:
- Working closely with the Director, and their direct reports, to provide first class administrative support.
- To identify links between activities, that meetings are relevant and appropriate, and time is maximised.
- Manage the Associate Director's diary
- Organise and proactively manage all meetings, travel and events in the Director's/Directorate calendar; establishing a clear schedule of routine meetings
- Filter/Read Associate Director's Outlook inbox
- To be responsible for the planning, organising and administering of all paperwork in relation to meetings, booking of appointments and organising workshops, as requested.
-Provide briefing papers
NHS experience, experience in diary and outlook management is desired but not essential.
Minute taking is a strong requirement in this role. NHS meeting can go on for some time so attention to detail is crucial also, a strong administrative background at a senior is essential.
This is a rolling Temporary assignment minimum 3 months Paying 11.77 oe hour
Please apply here or email me directly on
You will be required to fully register at Brook Street in Croydon and have 3 years references. Compliance checks are a requirement for this booking