Our public sector client are looking for a temporary worker to join their team as an Administration Support. You will provide routine and bespoke administrative support tasks.
Examples of your day to day duties include:
- Managing and distributing emails from the shared mailbox,
- Note taking at meetings, including the handling of sensitive information,
- Filing and proof reading data, including the handling of sensitive information,
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
- Arranging logistics
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong IT
- Able to use their initiative and being confident
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
- Experience using Sharepoint is desirable
- Good communication - written and oral
This is a temporary assignment, with the chance of being extended. This is a full time role, Monday - Friday, 37 hours a week. The pay rate for the role is £12.45 per hour.
At the moment the role is fully working within the Birmingham City Centre office however they are exploring the possibilities of home working.
If this role is something you would be interested in please apply. The successful candidate will be subject to a Basic DBS check due to the nature of the role.