Do you have experience as an Admin Assistant? Do you work well in a team AND individually? Are you a tenacious person that needs minimal supervision? Are you available for full-time work immediately? If so, APPLY NOW!
Brook Street are looking for a well-mannered candidate with excellent experience in administration to operate in the Bristol City Centre. The role is finance based to experience in that field would be highly beneficial - candidates with finance experience COMBINED with admin experience will be shortlisted first because of this.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Liaising with the Direct Debit team and team members to ensure the appropriate issue and process is being used.
- Understanding for key Direct Debit processes as designated in a specified personal development plan.
- Act as a point of contact for Clients and Customers (including internal) query escalation and issue resolution. Make sure that these queries are fully dealt with and are resolved to the Client/Customer`s satisfaction.
- Ensure departmental compliance with Banking regulations and any other audit requirements.
- Develop highly effective working relationships with key Client contacts to ensure service delivered by the DD team meets and that it exceeds Client expectations.
- Strive to achieve process efficiencies by reporting on F&A results & proactively communicating with both DD Team members & Clients to improve performance.
Candidates MUST have the following:
- Excellent communication skills - both written verbal.
- Good education to GCSE level, including English and Maths
- Excellent client facing skills and the ability to deal with client challenges in a positive, constructive and professional manner.
- Excellent Office skills - Word, excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
IF YOU HAVE THE ABOVE SKILLSET AND MEET THE CRITERIA STATED ABOVE, APPLY FOR THIS ROLE NOW!!!
* * * * * SEND YOUR CV TO samuel.stevens(at)brookstreet.co.uk OR CALL ON 01179 264552 NOW * * * * *