Are you an experienced administrator, look for a new and challenging role? Then I have the role just for you!
Based in Carterton, my client is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant to join their team for an initial 5-month bases, paying the rate of £9.09/hour. This role is within a government organisation and to be considered for this role you need to complete our compliance procedure as well as a security check.
As Administrative Assistant, you will work to the Consultant Psychiatrists and Community Psychiatric Nursing Staff based within Tidworth. In the role, you will be responsible for providing a high standard of Administrative support to the Community Mental Health Department and to the resident Social Worker and Consultant Clinical Psychologist. You will be responsible for all administrative requirements for both new and current patient caseloads which include liaison with other Medical Centres and outside agencies. They are usually the first point of contact within the department for all patients and visitors and usually the first team member involved in establishing initial contact with all patients, booking appropriate appointments on an urgent and routine basis and liaising between members of the clinical and administrative staff in the DCMH.
- The post holder will also be responsible for answering telephone queries, booking medical documents in/out, dealing with the post, sending and receiving faxes/email and maintaining the Case Load Database.
- To provide cover for the Administrative Officer.
- To deliver Department of Community Mental Health (DCMH) reception functions and administrative support to all clinicians.
- Administrative support to a standard that ensures appropriate delivery of Community Mental Health services personnel.
- Ensure that all patients and visitors to the DCMH Tidworth are received in an appropriate manner.
- On receipt of a new patient e-referral, register the patient, create a file and request necessary documentation.
- Liaise with patients, MO and Medical Treatment Facilities to ensure correct patient contact details available, arranging of appointments and dealing with any queries.
- Filing and archiving of clinical and non-clinical documents both electronic and hard copy using scanning and physical storage.
- Chase up any outstanding documentation on patient files awaiting allocation.
- Respond to telephone enquiries appropriately, swiftly, and where required, in with discretion.
- Collecting post (am and pm) and dealing with contents.
- Booking in/out of patient medical documents on electronic caseload list.
- Perform administrative tasks as necessary including photocopying, faxing and scanning.
- To provide short term administrative cover for the E1 Administrative Officer in their absence.
- Provide administrative support to Admin Officer/Clinical Team in practice development and training activities.
- To conduct other duties as assigned from time to time by the Admin Officer on behalf of Practice Manager.
If you believe this would be a perfect role for you, please apply today!