My client a marketing communications agency specialist
approach - Marketing for sales. This person will join one of our most important accounts, a
household name technology company.
1) Job Title: Administration Assistant - MUST HAVE ADVANCED EXCEL
2) Report to: Client Service Manager
3) Purpose of job
You will work with the team to support x key technology client, to run an
incentive scheme, LoveThink, which is managed by X. Your role within the team will
be to help with administrative tasks, including data inputting and management of the
database, plus, manage the email inbox for LoveThink, ensuring all enquiries are answered
correctly and in a timely manner.
LoveThink is an online portal that has been set up especially for X Channel Partner sales
staff to help them sell X's mid-range products. Partners will earn points for selling
products and then they can redeem these points for rewards. The administration assistant will
support the team to ensure that the back end is updated, and points are allocated and
redeemed and reported.
4) Key Tasks/Roles
- Prepare monthly and weekly reporting for the client services executive and manager. From
the data you will prepare a PPT presentation which includes key information and findings.
- Updating and maintaining the back end of the online incentive scheme to ensure incentives
are uploaded to the website at the beginning of every month.
- Liaise with business partners to ensure we receive all sales reports, so points are allocated
on time and correctly. Administration Assistant to allocate points via the back end of the
LoveThink database and make business partners aware via email that points are now in their
- Manage support desk. Handle any enquiries to the LoveThink database and handle any
complaints and escalate to client services manager if appropriate.
- Handle business partners redeeming points, ordering rewards as appropriate and keeping
business partners informed and tracking of all redeemed points in excel.
- Collateral. Provide a 'second pair of eyes' for proofing purposes and ensure own projects
are counter-proofed by another member of the team before supply to client/printer.
- To develop client relationships at each partner's premise.
- Support on other X initiatives, including the retail asset portal, sourcing and uploading
images as required.
5) Other Duties:
- To answer phones when required
- To provide additional support across all accounts that the client service manager
- To support fellow company employees
- To draft reports using MS Word /PowerPoint/ Excel as necessary and any other
- To provide additional resource for research tasks and any other one-off tasks
- Must have advanced excel skills e.g. pivot tables and v look ups
- Must have a good working knowledge of other Microsoft applications
6) Helpful, but not essential:
- An understanding and appreciation of how the channel marketing model works for IT
- In general IT - hardware and software marketing experience
9) Personality traits
- Focused with a 'can do' attitude
- Enthusiastic, passionate, reliable and trustworthy
- A person who inspires confidence
- Self-motivated and challenge driven
- Team player
- Generally, be a positive influence in the company
- Have great attention to detail
- Be highly organised and take a logical approach to all tasks and projects
- Ability to multitask and manage conflicting projects
- Enjoy administration and routine.