Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Locations: Ashford, Manston, North Weald or Ebbsfleet
Salary: £8.77- £13.60
Hours: Shift Work - 37.5 hours per week
As part of a team, you will work to carry out a range of documentary functions on goods before they are cleared in to and from the United Kingdom. The role is based at one specific location and requests for home and remote working are not applicable.
This role involves working on a shift pattern covering 35.7 working hours per week across 24/7. Evening and weekend work is included in the role. There are a variety of shift patterns available.
You will need to be self-motivated, flexible and prepared to work across a range of duties, these could include:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for customers
- Gathering information directly from customers accurately
- Inputting information into systems, ensuring details are entered correctly and promptly
- Resolving issues/queries or escalating to a line manager as necessary
The skills you'll bring and develop include:
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic numerical and analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills to support our customer
- Basic IT skills
As sites will need to be staffed 24/7 across 3 shifts per day, we will need 5 teams of staff in order to accommodate days off.
Suggested shift patterns:
- Early: 07:00 - 15:30
- Late: 15:00 - 23:30
- Night: 23:00 - 07:30
Please feel free to contact me on 01895 204509 or email me at . I look forward to hearing form you!