Are you looking for your next administrative role?
Do you have experience taking minutes?
Want to work for a friendly, award winning Yorkshire company?
A well respected Bradford based manufacturing company are looking for an Administration Assistant to join their company on a permanent basis.
You'll be joining an award winning company, aiding with administrative support for the offices. A day in the life of this role will be varied, with typical duties including:
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and distributing these
- Amending and updating system information
- Inputting information on the system and into excel
- Preparing reports via Excel spread sheets
- Ensuring internal system is kept up to date and documentation falls in line with company and quality standards
- Proof reading for the marketing department and assisting with marketing materials such as eshots and flyers
- Answering the phone, taking messages and diverting calls to correct departments
- Booking meeting rooms
- General administrative tasks such as photocopying, filing and supporting internal department
We're looking for attention to detail and at least one year's experience within an administration heavy role.
You'll need to have minute taking experience.
We're also looking for Excel experience, with experience entering and collating data to make reports.
In return our client offers:
A salary of £16,000 - £18,000 dependant on experience
Free onsite parking
If you'd like to secure an immediate interview, please apply online today.