We're seeking Testing Operatives to provide support for Covid-19 lateral flow test in Southport. The testing Operative supports the preparation and analysis of test samples and recording of results. The safety of the workforce and participants is the foremost priority for all testing operations; full PPE and strict infection control measures will be employed in order to ensure a safe working environment at all times
As a Testing Operative, you will:
- Greet subject at arrival, ask them to sanitise hands
- 'Drip feed' subjects into testing area, ensuring testing area does not exceed maximum capacity.
- Communicate to test subjects the purpose of participating in testing at your site and the testing journey.
- Time stamp sample and indicate when ready for sample analysis
- Read the result on test device and mark results
- Enter results onto a digital or manual solution
- Ensure safe clinical measure, including practising of social distancing and donning and doffing of PPE, at all times
- Experience in clinical settings preferred but not essential
- Experienced in and understand the following of Standard Operating Procedures
- Experience with data recording/entry - comfortable using digital technology to record results
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail and strong time keeping skills
- Ability to follow the strict guidelines and procedures required
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment, including physically standing for protracted periods
Full training for the role mentioned above will be provided.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9-5
Rate of pay: £10.88
If you wish to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your CV.