An exciting opportunity has become available to work as an Administrative Assistant based in Weybridge on a full time permanent basis.
Key duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer the main office phone and help with client queries.
- Assist with general office administration.
- Liaising with the Client Service and HR Administrator and the Brand and Practice Manager to assist with their workload.
- Manage incoming/outgoing post requirements for the office
- Assist with matters relating to the office environment, supplies and IT.
- Managing the diary of the Directors and Managers and arranging meetings as required.
- Providing the Directors and Managers with all required information, directions and other paperwork required in advance of meetings.
- Assist the Directors in managing and prioritising their workload, taking note of client and other deadlines, ensuring sufficient time is kept clear for those matters to be dealt with and keeping the client (or other) updated to manage their expectations.
- Acting as gatekeeper for the Directors by screening calls and taking messages as appropriate.
- Reviewing the Directors' inbox and voicemails as required, particularly when they are out of the office and responding on their behalf with holding emails or arranging discussions/meetings.
- Assisting with the new client engagement process
- New client engagement letter drafting
- Entering data for the Managing Director's timesheet.
- Organising client meetings and any return of client documents.
- To book and set up meeting rooms and restore the room to standard after use.
- To greet all visitors coming into the lobby area with the utmost professional courtesy and respect.
- Assist the Finance Officer with the preparation and issuing of invoices to clients.
- Assist the Finance Officer with credit control, and ensuring payment is received from the clients in a timely manner, banking any cheques when received.
- Provide cover for other relevant roles as required due to annual leave or other absence as and when required.
Requirements for role:
- Proven organisational ability and time management
- Good communication skills with experience in using these both internally with other team members and externally with clients
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Good overall IT skills
- Willingness to learn new software and develop new skills
Hours - 9am - 5:30pm (flexi hours maybe an option) Office Based.
If you feel this role is for you then please apply now for an immediate interview.