Join a growing international organisation as an administrator, working as part of a brand new team in the Newport area on a part-time basis. The hours would be between 2pm and 10pm however our client is very flexible on the working hours and any hours between this time would be considered, candidates need to be able to work 20 hours or more per week
This is a perfect opportunity for a graduate or entry level candidate looking to gain experience within a large employer, who offer extensive training from day 1.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Checking documents and uploading to the system
- Running checks on internal systems and gathering data
- Quality checking data
- Replying to emails, letters and telephone calls
Accuracy and attention to detail is essential for this role.
This role requires a high level of security clearance, so candidates need to meet the following requirements
- No history of criminal activity
- Clear credit report, no missed or late payments, defaults or bankruptcy
- Resident within UK for last 5+ years with no time spent abroad longer than 28 days
This is a permanent opportunity, with a starting salary of £19,000 + a £500 benefit option, which can be exchanged for a cash bonus or used for medical insurance, gym membership etc.