An exciting opportunity has arisen for a confident Administrative Assistant to join a growing team in a fantastic company. This is a long-term temporary opportunity with the potential to apply for permanent positions within the business.
What will you do as an Administrative Assistant?
- General administrations support for the department
- Provide a first point of contact service via phone and email
- Liaise with senior staff in relation to documents
- Manipulate databases and produce statistics as require
What skills/experience do I need to be considered for this role?
- Excellent IT skills and be able to pick up new systems
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to learn quickly, and follow rules and regulations
- No weekend work
- Excellent pay rate
- Free parking
- Working with a flexible, positive team
- Immediate start available
Please contact Nadine Borstal in the Brook Street Cardiff office for further information