Are you looking for a new admin role in the Newcastle area? Do you have a background in administration? If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity!
This role is to work within a well-established public sector organisation as an Administrative Assistant and is based at Newburn Business Park. You will be working as an administrator for the apprenticeship team.
We are looking for a skilled administrator to fulfil this role, which will include;
- General admin duties
- Diary management
- Communicating both verbally and written
- Answering telephone queries
- Data entry and input into spreadsheets
- Gathering and storing information on databases
- Communicating with stakeholders both internally and externally
To succeed in this role, you will;
- Be confident liaising with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Be flexible, adaptable and able to work proactively using your own initiative
- Thrive within a busy office environment
- Possess excellent IT skills
This is a full time temporary role with an expected duration of 8 weeks and we are looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.