We are looking for an Admin Assistant to work for our client within the Ministry of Justice. This will be a long term temporary assignment.
Location- Leeds City Centre
Salary- £7.70- £8.21 per hour
Hours- 37 hours per week Monday- Friday
About the role:
The successful candidate will be expected to help with the smooth running of the District Magistrates court by completing a range of administrative duties as well as court usher duties.
- Organise post coming in and out
- Photocopying and filing
- Entering simple data onto Microsoft Word and Excel
- Court ushering occasionally
- Dealing with phone queries
Skills required for the role:
- Strong communication Skills
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to adapt to different work loads and be flexible
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
A Basic DBS will be carried out which will need to come back clear.
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in date passport*
If you are interested in the role, please apply now. Alternatively you can call the branch on 01274 307569 to discuss this further.