PUBLIC SECTOR ROLES IN A GOVERNMENT ORGANISATION
WEEKDAY OFF EVERY SECOND WEEK
BELFAST CITY CENTRE
Brook Street (UK) Ltd is recruiting Administrative Assistants for our Government client based in Belfast city centre.
We have multiple vacancies for Administrative Assistants to work in our client's Belfast team. The successful candidates will complete administrative tasks associated with processing applications received from members of the public. The duties will include:
- Providing administrative support to the operation in delivering a range of services
- Co-ordinating and moving applications, letters and files
- Recording file movements and application data in the organisation's computer systems
- Linking incoming queries with relevant application forms and case files
- Ensuring that scheduled daily tasks are identified and actioned
- Correctly despatching correspondence to customers
- Data input and printing
- Post opening duties
- Adhering to HM Passport Office Policies and Procedures
- Maintaining security and confidentiality at all times
- Working flexibly
- Providing support to other operational colleagues / areas as required
The rate of pay for these roles is £9.32 per hour, the roles will be starting in January 2022, all roles are office-based in Belfast city centre, our client expects the Administrative Assistants to be in these roles until at least August 2022, the successful candidates will work 37 hours per week between 0800 and 1700 between Monday and Saturday, the Administrative Assistants will work one Saturday every two weeks, and Brook Street (UK) Ltd is accepting applications for these roles immediately.
Candidates must have a Counter Terrorist Check to commence in these roles, and Brook Street will assist candidates in applying for and securing their CTC certificate.
If you would like to apply for these public sector jobs, please email your CV to Brook Street (UK) Ltd via the 'Apply' link.