PUBLIC SECTOR JOB
BELFAST CITY CENTRE
Working as part of a team of 4,000 dedicated workers operating in seven regional centres throughout the UK, the Administrative Officer will work with our Government client to support the department`s customers.
Based in Belfast city centre, the Administrative Officer (AO) will work full-time hours from Monday to Friday to deliver a first-class, efficient service to the organisation`s external customers. The duties will include:
- Supporting non-examination functions
- Adhering to guidance and policy
- Developing and maintaining a knowledge of legislation and policy
- Working flexibly
- Providing support to other colleagues and areas, and
- Responding to customer enquiries and complaints in writing, by telephone, and face-to-face
The following skills would benefit the successful candidates in this role:
- Good IT knowledge and ability to work with spreadsheets
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Positively engage with change and support colleagues
- Flexible approach
- Ability to adhere to strict guidance and policies
- Professional approach to work, in particular engagement with customers and colleagues
The rate of pay for these roles is £11.10 per hour, the roles will be starting in January 2022, all roles are office-based in Belfast city centre, our client expects the Administrative Officers to be in these roles until at least August 2022, and Brook Street (UK) Ltd is accepting applications for these roles immediately.
Candidates must have a Counter Terrorist Check to commence in these roles, and Brook Street will assist candidates in applying for and securing their CTC certificate.
If you would like to apply for these public sector jobs, please email your CV to Brook Street (UK) Ltd via the `Apply` link.