Temporary for approx. 6 weeks then a perm FTC with our client
Glasgow City Centre
Full time 37 hours
Brook Street are recruiting for Administrative Officer`s on behalf of their esteemed public sector client in Glasgow.
You will be part of a team providing a service to customers during the application process. To do this, we need individuals who excel at delivering excellent customer service, work effectively as a member of the team, excellent record keeping and a desire to go the extra mile.
Working hours are 37hrs per week which will fall between 8am - 6.30pm Monday - Friday.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- To provide effective and timely customer care to internal and external customers in line with current guidance and best practice.
- To respond to customer enquiries and complaints in writing, by telephone and face-to-face to the appropriate standard and in accordance with established policy and procedural instruction.
- To develop and maintain knowledge of legislation, policy, procedure and security guidelines so as to complete all work in accordance with our clients Policy, Procedure and Best Practice guidelines.
- To work flexibly and provide support to other operational colleagues / areas as required.
- To take responsibility for one`s own attendance, performance and personal development.
- Employees will be required to work flexibly and can be asked to work in the back office and the counter according to business need.
Please Note it would be useful for the candidate to have the following Skill`s
- Good IT knowledge and ability to work with spreadsheets
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Positively engage with change and support colleagues
- Flexible approach.
- Ability to adhere to strict guidance and policies.
- Professional approach to work, in particular engagement with Customers and Teammates
All candidates must have a valid passport and will be subject to a high level security clearance and a 3 year referencing check.