Up to £12.84 per hour
3 months ago
6 - 12 months
Position: Administrative Officer
Location: Dallas Court, Salford
Salary: £ 12.84 per hour
Contract: Temporary 6- 12 months
Hybrid working: 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home, this will commence after training has been completed and you can work fully independent
Working Days/Hours: Full Time, 37 hours, 9 am to 5 pm, flexible working pattern after training as agreed with the line manager
Brook Street in partnership with the Home Office have a fantastic opportunity to join their existing team of Administrative Officers in Salford. You will be providing administrative and customer service support within the team.
- Excellent customer service
- Able to communicate well via phone calls with a good standard of English
- Hold a good understanding of IT and Microsoft Office
- Able to work to deadlines
- Customer service
- Excellent organisation
- Team work and working independently
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong IT skills
- Able to take initiative, having a go-getter attitude
- Detail orientated
- A positive approach
- Flexibility, adapting to the needs of the team
- Call centre experience would be beneficial but not required
- Training programme is 10 weeks
- No holidays within the first two weeks of training
- First week will be in classroom
- First two weeks will be on-site from 9 am to 5 pm
- Hybrid model will commence when training is complete and able to work full independent
- There is an on-site kitchen.
- Parking spaces are limited.
** You will be required to undertake security clearance for these roles, and it is imperative that you hold a valid passport and be able to provide two proofs of current address and a proof of national insurance document. **
Start dates will be confirmed once we have had clearance back.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear back within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed Interview Scheme, we offer candidates with disabilities and veteran who meet the stipulated criteria for the role, a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability or as a veteran, we encourage you to reach out to us via the Brook Street website. Here you will find a link to register your interest and the role that you are interested in. We are committed to engaging with you.
Throughout the application process we will discuss any reasonable adjustments needed. Your comfort and accessibility are of utmost importance to us, and we are eager to ensure a seamless communication journey.