Up to £12.84 per hour
about 1 month ago
Administrative Officer - Resolution Centre Agent
Pay rate: £12.84
Period of contract: 3 months
Remote working From Home
Full time: Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week, 8: 45 am to 17:09 pm with one hour lunch (fixed shift)
Start date: As soon as security clearance has been passed
As an agent of the Resolution Centre, you will be responsible for handling calls in relation to EU Settlement Scheme and Future Borders and Immigration applications. Resolution Centre Agents will deal with customers of varying nationalities requiring advice on how to apply, application updates (EUSS and FBIS), digital status and on their rights to work and rent. As a Customer Agent, you will be trained and empowered to resolve all customer enquiries in a 'once and done' approach.
- Answering telephone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Providing a complete and informed response on first contact to all customers.
- Reviewing customer information, including information provided as part of their application; assessing any further actions they may need to take and advising customers appropriately.
- Accurately inputting all necessary information on internal IT systems within required time lines so that customer contact is recorded.
- Routing calls appropriately based on the information you receive.
- Taking responsibility for your own development needs, proactively maintaining and building your knowledge of relevant subjects following training.
- Committing to continuous improvement with willingness to take responsibility for identifying and/or implementing improvements.
- Passionate to deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work well individually as well as within a team, in a busy working environment
- Excellent telephone skills
- Efficient at using IT systems
- Holiday restrictions during training period: No holidays during the 4 weeks of training.
- Training will be during the hours of 9:00 am to 17:00 pm
IT Equipment will be provided but not Broadband. The wearing of headsets is a mandatory requirement.
Please ensure you have the following:
- Password protected and securely encrypted internet connection
- A quiet private space to work
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed Interview Scheme, we offer candidates with disabilities and veteran who meet the stipulated criteria for the role, a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability or as a veteran, we encourage you to reach out to us via the Brook Street website. Here you will find a link to register your interest and the role that you are interested in. We are committed to engaging with you.
Throughout the application process we will discuss any reasonable adjustments needed. Your comfort and accessibility are of utmost importance to us, and we are eager to ensure a seamless communication journey.