Up to £12.84 per hour
27 days ago
Brook Street in partnership with the Home Office is currently recruiting for Administrative Officers!
Remote Working From Home
Pay rate: £12.84
Period of contract: 3 months
Full time: Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week
Various shifts available:
- Shift B - 9:00 am to 17:09 pm with one hour lunch
- Shift C - 10:00 am to 18:09 pm with one hour lunch
- Shift E - 16:00 pm - 20:00 pm
- Shift F - 16:00 pm - 20:00 pm
Start date: As soon as security clearance has been passed.
As an agent of the Resolution Centre, you will be responsible for handling calls in relation to EU Settlement Scheme and Future Borders and Immigration applications. Resolution Centre Agents will deal with customers of varying nationalities requiring advice on how to apply, application updates (EUSS and FBIS), digital status and on their rights to work and rent. As a Customer Agent, you will be trained and empowered to resolve all customer enquiries in a 'once and done' approach.
- Answering telephone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Providing a complete and informed response on first contact to all customers.
- Reviewing customer information, including information provided as part of their application; assessing any further actions they may need to take and advising customers appropriately.
- Accurately inputting all necessary information on internal IT systems within required time lines so that customer contact is recorded.
- Routing calls appropriately based on the information you receive.
- Taking responsibility for your own development needs, proactively maintaining and building your knowledge of relevant subjects following training.
- Committing to continuous improvement with willingness to take responsibility for identifying and/or implementing improvements.
- Passionate to deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work well individually as well as within a team, in a busy working environment
- Excellent telephone skills
- Efficient at using IT systems
- Holiday restrictions during training period: No holidays during the 4 weeks of training.
- Training will be during the hours of 9:00 am to 17:00 pm
IT Equipment will be provided but not Broadband. The wearing of headsets is a mandatory requirement.
Please ensure you have the following:
- Password protected and securely encrypted internet connection
- A quiet private space to work
Brook Street are proud to support the Armed Forces Covenant and as such, we guarantee to interview all candidates who are veterans or spouses/partners of military personnel, and who meet all the essential criteria for the vacancy.
As a Disability Confident Leader, and holder of the Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme, Brook Street, as a supplier to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR), will offer you a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability and/or as a veteran or spouse/partner of military personnel and meet all the essential criteria for the role, we encourage you to reach out to us via the Brook Street website. Here you will find a link to register your interest and state the role that you are interested in. We are committed to engaging with you.
In cases where we have a high volume of ex-military candidates/military spouses/partners, who meet all of the essential criteria, Brook Street will interview the best candidates from within that group.