We've got a great opportunity for a role within the Ipswich Courts sector, to join a fast-paced office, working in the admin department. Working with a professional team, you`ll be based in Ipswich and will enjoy being part of a company with a great work life balanced.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Processing of applications, fee accounting and cashier duties, processing orders, IT data input
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Processing correspondence, processing orders, IT data input
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
The role starts at minimum wage for your age and increases to £9.78 after 12 weeks.
All offers are subject to 3 years referencing checks and a DBS