A new, exciting role has become available to work for a Government body as an Admin Officer. This role will be full time working in an office (in Central London). The hours will be Monday - Friday, 9-5, 37 hours per week. The pay will be £12.29 an hour, and the temporary role for 6 months with the possibility of extension.
Duties include but are not restricted to:
- Prepare courts for sitting
- Liaise with Judge and Clerk RE papers for hearings.
- Swear in witnesses as appropriate
- To manage / oversee in-court hearings or hybrid hearings
- Update the database, liaise with the other offices
- overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- acting as an administrative liaison with internal and/or external sources.
- preparing routine correspondence.
- Handling customer queries at public counters and by telephone/email
- providing administrative support to Judiciary.
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Customer service experience
Please note - any successful applicants will need to undergo extensive pre-employment checks, which includes 3 years' worth of referencing and a DBS check.
If this role sounds like it's for you - please hit apply and one of our team will be in touch should you get through to the next stage!