Our Public Sector client based in Solihull is looking for a Data Officer to join their team until the June 2020. This role will be full time Monday to Friday with the opportunity to assist on weekends.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Perform data processing activities for all first line data processing activities
- Provide second line support by using information available
- Ensure data is processed accurately to ensure integrity of the service
- Provide proactive customer engagement culture by operating the front line operational contact point and providing detailed response to more complex customer queries
- Identify and suggest ways for improving the customer experience and to promote continual improvement
- Support changes in the system and ensure knowledge of processes is kept up to date
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong customer focus, excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively influence stakeholders
- Demonstrate ability to analyse large amounts of information effectively and present findings from it clearly and concisely
- IT competent and proficient in the use of MS office
- Understanding of priorities and policy in criminal justice system
For this role, the start rate will be £8.36 per hour rising to £10.73 after 12 weeks
If you are interested in the above position, please apply online.