Are you an experienced Administrator looking for an ongoing Temporary role in either Ebbw Vale or Caerphilly?
Immediate opportunities are available with our client, We are looking for Administrative Officers to work within Ebbw Vale & Caerphilly.
As an Administrative Officer you will be required to work within an allocated office / building, dealing with both inbound telephone and online queries from the general public and advising on the best way forward for their employment status in line with government guidance.
What you'll need to do:
- Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers and employers.
- Make decisions regarding benefit entitlement by examining the available facts.
- Assess claims and dealing with enquiries via electronic means.
- Support the Department's aim in the digitisation of all claimant services.
- Be part of a team responsible for creating and working in a service delivery environment to support the delivery of excellent customer service, quality and performance.
What we'll need from you:
- Customer focused and able to deal with customers compassionately.
- Resilience, able to work in high pressurised environments.
- Availability for the full duration of your assignment.
- Proof of your right to work in the UK and DBS clearance in the last 3 months.
- Able to work in an office environment where social distancing will be adhered to.
Job Type: Temporary, 37.5 hours per week with shift patterns between 7:45am to 8pm
Salary: £10.65 hourly rate + enhanced rate of pay for unsociable hours worked
Location: Ebbw Vale & Caerphilly
*Please note you must have a DBS and be on the update service to apply for this role*
APPLY NOW if you fit the criteria above