Immediate opportunities are available with our client, the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) who are looking for Administrative Officers to work within Job Centres across the UK.
As an Administrative Officer you will be required to work within a DWP allocated office, reviewing case work files and making decisions on what needs to happen next. These roles are mainly admin based but you may be required to liaise with other departments or claimants over the telephone.
What you`ll need to do:
- Make decisions regarding benefit entitlement by examining the available facts.
- Assess claims and dealing with enquiries via electronic means.
- Support the Department`s aim in the digitisation of all claimant services.
- Be part of a team responsible for creating and working in a service delivery environment to support the delivery of excellent customer service, quality and performance.
Temporary, 37 hours per week with various shift patterns between 7:45am to 8pm Monday to Friday and working 1 Saturday in 4, 8.45am to 5pm.
What we`ll need from you:
- Customer focused and able to deal with customers compassionately.
- Resilience, able to work in high pressurised environments.
- Availability for the full duration of your assignment.
- Proof of your right to work in the UK. DBS clearance is also advantageous but we can support with obtaining if you do not currently have it.
- Able to work in an office environment where social distancing will be adhered to.
" 23 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday (pro rata).
" Various shift patterns available (flexibility will be required).
" Opportunity to build on administration and customer service skills and give back to your community, gaining public sector experience.